Laminate router for templates

I am looking for a small router to use to do template work. What brand/model do you recommend?
i have a teeny tiny bosh i like... can't remember the model
--
David
1964 Karmann Ghia coupe

http://www.woodmall.com/charts/trim_routers /
I would use it to make templates. To do actual template routing to final pieces it would really depend on what you are cutting and how much.

Templet work is demanding, tough on trimmers. Nonetheless, if that is your choice, the PC 310 is a friendly one, see the http://www.patwarner.com/pc310_special.html link. If you find it gets hot, sick, lame, or lazy, I'd look at the PC 690LRVS or DW 618 for medium grade work. *****************************************