laminate revisited

Well once again, thanks to all those that helped me with the little lamination project. I took it out of the mold a little while ago. No spring back what so ever. It's not much, but since it is my first lamination project, I'm proud of it. I put a picture over on A.B.P.W. If the rest of the table goes as good, things will be good. Thanks again.
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.