laminate repair

I made an overlay bandsaw table, and because I have a black metal router table, I ended up with three black stains on the grey laminate. I tried to wash the stains off - no dice.
Anyone know of a way to remove stains without damaging laminate?
very fine abrasive like BonHomme...or 1500 to 2000 grit sandpaper avail at auto body stores. Go slow,

That's "Bon Ami" polishing cleanser. With the newly-hatched chick on the label -- "hasn't scratched yet".
People _still_ mistake my name for the name of that product. No relation.

C Carruth wrote:

I've had good luck with Oxy-Clean, hot water, and fabric softener in equal parts. Scrub with a nail brush. If it seems really stubborn, add vinegar and/or liquid dishwashing detergent (I used "Dawn"). I've used the same formula to remove iodine and tobacco stains from Corian.
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA
C Carruth wrote:

Iron stain - reduce with vinegar.
Try using the liquid soap that you put in your dishwasher. Rub in on the laminate kind of heavy; let it sit for 10 minutes and wipe off. Works great on any stain I've encountered on any formica.
"> C Carruth wrote:

C Carruth wrote:

When our kitchen counter top (grape juice, etc.,) gets stained my wife will saturate a sponge with laundry bleach, set the sponge on the stain and let it sit for a while.