Lamett or Armstrong laminate?

We are planning to install high gloss laminate and almost decided on Armstrong Grand Illusions. But our dealer recently got similar high gloss collection from Lamett called Charisma collection and we fell in love with one of the colors. But I dont see many reviews online about Lamett and it seems to be an European company.
Has anyone ever installed Lamett laminate and have anything good or bad to say about it?
Thanks in advance.