Laguna Tools Video

I ordered the promotional video from Laguna Tools website. Its free. The audio in the tape is awful. They used some kind of cheap mic but it is intelligible. This video is supposed to promote their tools and it does. But it also is a great seminar on various options and design features for Bandsaws and tablesaws, in general. It made me really appreciate a properly designed European Riving knife. How can American manufacturers be so stupid to build the contraptions they do? If I had the money, I'd sure want one of their table saws. They are awesome.

The president of the company is from Denmark. In his thick European accent, he does a little bit on general safety. I loved the part where he says "...and if you are a hippy, your long hair can be a safety hazard. Be sure to pin it back."

Bob

Reply to
Bob Davis

Hal H