Laguna Tools - The Descrinimating Woodworker DVD

Hi. I've got a Laguna DVD here, entitled The Discriminating Woodworker. Can't remember where I got it, probably at some woodworking show, but it's got some interesting stuff on it ~ general woodworking tips and usage of some of the Laguna tools.

The videos include these five categories:

Band saw Log Master Table Saw NIX Kapp

If anybody wants it, first person to respond with their address and I'll mail it to you. Canada or USA only please.

Dave

Reply to
Dave