Laguna Bandsaw

Does anyone have one of these. Particularly the LT14SE, Looks like a nice saw but pricey.

Reply to
Quadindad2

I have the LT14SE. After searching and comparing for 3 months, I finally gave in and spent the extra money. I could not be happier. This one is well worth the money, and it has cut everything I have thrown it's way like butter.

Paul

Reply to
J. Paul Paris

I have the Laguna 16HD, and I absolutely love it They are definitely a solid company. I was glad that I paid the extra money.

Jeff

Reply to
jeffreyl