Laguna Bandsaw

Does anyone have one of these. Particularly the LT14SE, Looks like a nice saw but pricey.
I have the LT14SE. After searching and comparing for 3 months, I finally gave in and spent the extra money. I could not be happier. This one is well worth the money, and it has cut everything I have thrown it's way like butter.
Paul

saw
I have the Laguna 16HD, and I absolutely love it They are definitely a solid company. I was glad that I paid the extra money.
Jeff