laguna 18 bandsaw for sale

For sale laguna 18 new 5hp motor, new resaw fence, new laguna ceramic guides, many extra blades los angeles $850 will not ship.

Reply to
slater13

I just bought one of these a few months ago. Much better than the General and the Powermatic I have in the shop Laguna makes a solid bandsaw and the castings look great from the factory. Settings stay dead on accurate too.

Reply to
dayvo