LADDER SHELF

>>> And, if you've got little kids, I can almost guarantee they'll >> try to climb it.

And cats!

I've seen several versions of the ladder shelf but this is the first set of plans.

Thanks, Josie

Reply to
firstjois

And, if you've got little kids, I can almost guarantee they'll try to climb it.

JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?

Reply to
J T