Labor day weekend router table project

Here are some shots of a new router table I built over the long weekend:
<http://www.bburke.com/wood/jigsandtools.html
Barry
I like the clamp rack. I would be happy to stop by and remove the clamps so you could take a better shot. :)
B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

--
Facade: Provide a unified interface to a set of interfaces in a subsystem.

Andrew Bacchi

And that OCLV Trek is likely taking too much of your time Barry, I'd be happy to store it at my place so you will have more time for ww'ing. :)
Wes