KUFO saws - anyone seen/used one?

Hello,
I've been noticing some ads in various wood working magazines for a saw from a company called 'KUFO'. Looks like the saws are some sort of Chiwanese version of a Euro sliding table saw. The pictures look interesting, as does the price, just under $2k for a Euro style saw. Anybody seen/used one, know if they are well built (or even selling at all here stateside?)
Thanks,
nuk
--
I know more than enough *nix to do some very destructive things,
and not nearly enough to do very many useful things.