Kudos to Sawstop!

It's a brand-new professional model, 3hp. Beats the hell out of my old

1.5 hp Delta contractor's saw, except that I had built custom cabinets for the Delta to sit on. I really miss those drawers right there at the saw, so I need to come up with some storage solution quick. Any suggestions (note that there really isn't room on the garage shelves near the saw)?
Reply to
scritch

Many shops will resharpen but not flatten a blade. Forrest will reflatten a blade and their prices are on their web site IIRC. That said, once you pay fro shipping both ways and flattening you will have probably spent more that that blade costs. I would do shat you proposed and use it for questionable material.

Reply to
Leon

Cool! I have a Jet cabinet saw and will be selling it soon. I plan to buy the industrial SawStop.

I know just how you feel about giving up storage under the saw. Here is how I currently have my Jet set up and will try to so something similar with the SawStop

BEY the 15 roller out feed on the Jet is great no legs to worry with and the saw can be moved with the out feed in the up position.

Leon

Made me think of a Grizzly shaper I had bought and got rid of quickly. It ran out of true. Grizzly said to hit it with hammer and keep trying it until it ran true. No sure if you would want to go that route.

Reply to
AMoore

We're glad YOU bought it also.

Reply to
Steve Barker

I bought one too but went with the industrial version.

Reply to
Leon