Kudos to Eagle America

Just so Robin Lee doesn't get ALL the praises here (which he deserves):
Yesterday afternoon, I sent an email to Eagle America about some problems I was having with one of their moulding bits (details unimportant).
I was SHOCKED when the phone rang and it was their woodworking shop! They had pulled one of the bits, made some test cuts, and offered suggestions on usage, offered to swap mine out or return it - whatever I needed. They said they'd follow up after the weekend and I have no doubt they will.
A few minutes later, I got this in email:
Eagle America (technical) wrote:

WOW! Eagle America just earned more of my business - even if the bit doesn't work out. Thanks Betty and Mickey!
Disclaimer: No affiliation with Eagle America, bla, blah, blah Mike dot Hejl at motorola dot com

unimportant).
week
but
inconvenience
Darn - the secret's out....
Good for them!
Cheers -
Rob
I've got a couple of their bits; they seem fine so far. And they have a huge selection.
-JBB
Ive purchased several of their products mike, and wonderful service each time. Maybe the folks at Eagle A are on to something.............. Customer satisfaction?? now theres a concept.... davis woodshop
email:

week
but
inconvenience
I concur. I had bought some of their bits at the Woodworking Show a few years back. One of their bits broke (carbide broke into pieces) more than a year later and I wrote them a letter. No threats, just that I felt carbide shouldn't break like that. I would guess that only about two weeks later I received a new bit in the mail. They never even asked me for the old bit or proof that I bought it or when (although I told them where I bought it and when in the letter.). I thought that was a pretty classy thing to do. My only fear is that some clowns might try to scam them for some free bits, which could be why many companies choose to have poor customer service.
Glen

unimportant).
I have several of their bits. The bits have preformed very well - especially the flush trim bit that has been used a lot. Service has always been great. Order delivery times are 4-5 days or less on occasion.

unimportant).
week
but
inconvenience