Kudos to Chris Schwarz

Chris Schwarz, executive editor of Popular Woodworking and editor of Woodworking Magazine has donated the royalties from his DVDs to the Early American Industries Association's Endowment Fund. Schwarz made four DVDs for L-N... EAIA estimates that this may be one of the larger gifts received to date.
For anyone interested in early technologies and tools EAIA is an organization you may be interested in joining... I've been in for about 21 years, since my days at Colonial Williamsburg, and enjoy reading the articles in The Chronicle.
www.lie-nielsen.com www.eaiainfo.org