Kreg pocket holes not drilling cleanly

I really doubt the camera knows the difference between the 12 volts DC coming from a lead acid battery and a nicad or nickel or lithium, etc.

Ours did... every time. It very nicely, just shut right off like good boys. You apparently are just looking to have the last word, so go ahead. :-)

Reply to
-MIKE-

Good grief. The device designer may not have cared if the device ran the battery into the ground (hence the "doing something stupid" comment). NiCds don't care (with the restrictions stated elsewhere).

Reply to
krw

I'm wondering the same thing about you. I've said probably 6 times that the equipment won't allow the batteries to be run down but you keep bringing it up.

Reply to
-MIKE-

You're impossible.

Reply to