Kreg

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Sorry, try this one, it was buried in the e-mail.
http://pricecutter.com/category.asp?c 5710&SID=PC070404B&EID=DMI070404PB&eicioi611
Lew

Thanks, Lew. Got it.
Robert

Some good prices there. I use that Krew lots. In my countertop business, that damned rail on top of the dishwasher used to give me grief... no more---> thanks to pocket-holes.. quick and dirty. Have you ever seen the DVD's from them? Any of them?
Anybody in here ever looked at those?
I'm interested, unless they're just stating the obvious, but in colour.
Not so good prices...just ordered 250 2&1/2 screws...$14 at Amazon 3/8 step drill was $15 a couple mo. ago....Not sure if it was Amazon tho.
wrote:<BR>&gt; Received the promotion below.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; I have no need but some of you may find it useful.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; *** Kreg Pocket Hole Solutions at PriceCutter.com ***<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Lew<BR><BR>Some good prices there. I use that Krew lots. In my countertop<BR>business, that damned rail on top of the dishwasher used to give me<BR>grief... no more---&gt; thanks to pocket-holes.. quick and dirty.<BR>Have you ever seen the DVD's from them? Any of them?<BR><BR>Anybody in here ever looked at those?<BR><BR>I'm interested, unless they're just stating the obvious, but in<BR>colour.<BR><BR>r<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
I must be missing it. Their price is pretty much the same as most other tools stores.
wrote:<BR>&gt; Received the promotion below.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; I have no need but some of you may find it useful.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; *** Kreg Pocket Hole Solutions at PriceCutter.com ***<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Lew<BR><BR>Some good prices there. I use that Krew lots. In my countertop<BR>business, that damned rail on top of the dishwasher used to give me<BR>grief... no more---&gt; thanks to pocket-holes.. quick and dirty.<BR>Have you ever seen the DVD's from them? Any of them?<BR><BR>Anybody in here ever looked at those?<BR><BR>I'm interested, unless they're just stating the obvious, but in<BR>colour.<BR><BR>r<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=