Kohler, Blanco, Franke CAD drawings of sinks.

You may have to do a little snooping around, but most sinks are now available. Even in 3D, like this one which I downloaded for a customer. (Kohler)
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Corner.jpg
Robatoy wrote:

What format do they provide?

2D dxf, 3D dxf and 2D dwg and 3D dwg. But, unfortunately, seldom are all formats available for all sinks. I guess it is still a growing series of data bases.
Try this on for size... just a taste..<G>
http://www.us.kohler.com/tech/cadsymbol/symbols.jsp?module=All&type=3D
Robatoy wrote:

I can set you up with design software for cabinets and hook you up with a few hundred CNC fabricators who will drop off what you call for at your doorstep.. unassembled, mind you.
You create a drawing, get prices from the network, delivery times and you make a nice presentation to your client. You get the order, release the PO's and wait. The distribution will all take place automatically. The very sophisticated software is free.
http://www.ecabinetsystems.com /

Here's the 3D model of the sink in my picture:
http://tinyurl.com/2fnwpq