know of any free linux 3d cad software?

Page 2 of 2
Bob Kuphal wrote:

Since you mentioned Lucent / Bell Labs am I safe in assuming after February, 1996?
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
Yep, Got out in 2001 when Lucent was doing their first big cut back, and did it via offering early retirement packages... WHEW .. As they say: "take the first one, the next ones will be worse...!"
Nova wrote:

--

Bob Kuphal -- Wisconsin

Remove DontSpam to email
Well, worked for AT&T Bell Labs starting in 1968 or so, then for Lucent Bell Labs after the breakup, retired in 2001......
Nova wrote:

--

Bob Kuphal -- Wisconsin

Remove DontSpam to email
Bob Kuphal wrote:

I've been a tech with AT&T since '69. Still hanging in there, missin' you guys.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 01:12:03 +0000, Nova wrote:

Talk about being deserving of the "Iron Man" award...
I bailed from Moto in '98 on a yummy VSP program after 23 years, but now that the grandson of the founder has "retired" as CEO, maybe they have a chance at a turn around.
-Doug
My son worked for Moto in Schaumberg Illinois, for a few years afer collage, got laid off about 1 1/2 years ago, just dropped the whole department, now works for a smaller company north east of "Lake in the Hills" works as system admin for the main office complex..
Doug Winterburn wrote:

--

Bob Kuphal -- Wisconsin

Remove DontSpam to email
Nova,
Worked at Naperville Illinois the whole time, MANY trips to NJ and all their sites. Worked real close with the "former factories" at CB and OakCity. Did factory interface software/procedures/processes etc... Most everyone I knew are going now, one way or another, via factory closings, retirement and layoffs.. tooooo bad..
Nova wrote:

--

Bob Kuphal -- Wisconsin

Remove DontSpam to email
Bob Kuphal wrote:

I hear you. After 34 years, they still call me the new kid. ;-)
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA
says...

Irax,
Check out the Linux CAD free list at