Know of any e-zine's worth subscribing to?

I'm fairly new to woodworking. Does anyone know of any online magazines (e-zine's) worth subscribing to? How about a tip of day for woodworking? Thanks,

--Jon

Reply to
Jon Wood

They send out occassional tips by email.

Yes, this is my site (shameless plug), but if you sign up to the mailing list, you will be notified when new woodworking product reviews are online for viewing.

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- Veritas Shelf Drilling Jig

- Ryobi CID1802V 18v Cordless Drill

- Workshop Essentials Under $30