Knotty pine panelling

I have about 100 1x6 8 foot long boards of distressed Knotty Pine Panelling and about 50 1x6 4 foot long boards from a Remodel job. I believe the paneling is from the 50's.
I would like to see this panelling re-used rather than see it go to a landfill. Is there anywhere that it can be sold or donated?
I live in the Boston area.
Any ideas would be appreciated, Jack McCarthy
On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:41:45 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@jiffysoft.com wrote:

Got a local Habitat for Humanity or "Architectural Recycler"?