KNOCK-DOWN & STORE-AWAY PATIO TABLE

http://www.freetableplans.com /
JOAT If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about Hilary Clinton.
Does anyone have the plans or at least the knowledge of how to build a coffee table/ table? The one I saw had a large coffee table with high rim all the way around. The rim fold down flat to increase size and when top is lifted up the legs contract from wide to narrower stance bringing the coffee table up to the 27 or 30" table top height. I've only see this once over the years.     Please send private response as Its days between visits to this news group.
Thanks Lee snipped-for-privacy@satx.rr.com
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:40:41 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, snipped-for-privacy@satx.rr.com quickly quoth:

This is the only thing I've seen similar to your description. http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/page.aspx?c=2&p@573&cat=3,43586,43594&ap=1

Nope, here it is. Most of us don't do email from Usenet.
----- = Dain Bramaged...but having lots of fun! http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development