knock-down sawhorse/workstation

In the latest issue of Shop Notes there is a Knock-Down Workstation. If it turned out to be stable I think it would be very useful. Bonus! only one sheet of plywood and two 2x4s are needed to make.
Has anyone ever built this or something similar? Any tips would be appreciated.
Here is the link: http://shopnotes.com/main/sn87-toc.html
Hi Ray,
A few years ago I bult some similar for onsite finish carpentry that I think were of an inferior design to these. I like them, being how my present shop is small.
My only concern with these would be stress where the legs slide in eventually gaining a little slope. But I like the design enough I may just pick up the issue and see if that can be strengthened.
Thanks for posting it, Mike

I have never been a big fan of sawhorses/workstations however, I use these all the time. http://www.trojantools.com/sawhorse/index.htm
They knockdown and store very easily, and will sit on very uneven ground and hold just about anything.
All standard affiliation denials apply. Dave
How do they self-level? Are there springs in the legs?
RayV wrote:

The Trojan sawhorses aren't self-leveling, but they are built to last. $100 a pair, but if you work construction they're absolutely the way to go. Quick, simple, stable, STRONG and bulletproof.
JP

They don't self level but they sit well on un-even ground. The clamp that grips the 2x4 will grip in different places to allow the legs to sit in different positions.
One more nice feature. Since the 2x4 is clamped vertically, you can rip a sheet of plywood and allow the blade to slice into the 2x4 and not worry about the horse or having to support the fall-off .
Dave
I built this:
http://www.woodworkingtips.com/etips/2004/11/19/sn /
Incredible stable, strong and easy to use. I used those steel folding sawhorses with a 2x4 attached to the top instead of the wood ones. I also used 2x3s for the grid instead of 2x4's, seems to work just as good. It breaks apart and stores down to nothing. Easy to transport as well.