Knight Plane

I just got my first Knight plane!!!!! Man is it AWESOME. I wish I could buy one of these every month!;)

Dan

Reply to
Dan Kratville

You can. Oh, wait, you're married with kids? Figure one a year and that's if you hide it. ;)

RicodJour

Steve makes Made in America an admirable feature.

Reply to
Leon

Amen to both of those. I have 2 of his planes and love them both - keep up the good work, Steve! (Dan, if you're not already aware of this, Steve reads and contributes to this newsgroup at least semi-regularly). My wife knows that any time I start talking about Steve Knight (or Lee Valley) that I want to spend money, but I will be very happy once I receive the item... Andy

Reply to
Andy

Thanks for that. You've reminded me of one of my obligations. :)

er

Reply to
Enoch Root

anymore it seems everyone beats me to the post. I check once or twidce a day but I guess I am not as dedicated (G)

Reply to
Steve knight

HEY!,,, When are you going to change the picture of the marking knife handles on your web site. LOL...

Reply to
Leon

I have three of them - I didn't know what I was missing. Makes using a plane a joy instead of a chore. Keep your eyes open, every now and then Steve has a sale. :)

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

duhh I got to do that though I only have three woods (G)

Reply to
Steve knight

On Thu, 02 Mar 2006 22:05:45 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, Steve knight quickly quoth:

I'm ready when you are, Steve. ;)

------------------------------ Gator: The other white meat! ------------------------------

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
Avraham

Not all that unusual in golfing circles.. If you mean you only have #3 woods, I think I can tell you how to improve one aspect of your game! ;)

RicodJour

Well If you are only going to have 1 wood, gimme the #3. :~)

Reply to
Leon

Leon

er