klingspor KL361 vs PS33W sandpaper

Which type of klingspor sandpaper would last longer for sanding end grain on hardwood? The PS33W is cheaper than the KL361, suggesting that the KL361 is of better quality but the PS33W is zinc stearated meaning it resists loading.
PS33W - http://www.woodworkingshop.com/product/sh31060/
KL361 - http://www.woodworkingshop.com/product/sh80350/
Thanks

I bought and used Klingspor paper ONE time with two different kinds of paper. I was NOT impressed. Overpriced for what I got.