Kity 612 Bandsaw broken part

I have a Kity 612 bandsaw on which one of the table support brackets is broken. I have found a UK supplier who *might* have the part if Ican tell them the part number. So that I can find out the the number, they are offering to sell me the 612 manual for £25.00 !!!

Does anyone know what the part number is?

... or even have the part I am looking for?

Jules

Reply to
JM