Kity 612 Bandsaw broken part

I have a Kity 612 bandsaw on which one of the table support brackets is broken. I have found a UK supplier who *might* have the part if Ican tell them the part number. So that I can find out the the number, they are offering to sell me the 612 manual for 25.00 !!!
Does anyone know what the part number is?
... or even have the part I am looking for?
Jules