Kitchen sink unit plans

I am looking to put together a free standing kitchen sink unit that uses a copper sink. I would like to keep the front and side open to make the most out of the copper in terms of presentation etc. Looking to use either Beech or Oak (depending on how hard the local sawmill negotiates). I wonder if anyone can point me towards some plans (free or paid for) for something like this as I would prefer not to do the design etc as well.
Thanks
Rory
google snipped-for-privacy@roryb.com wrote:

I have done some 'open' concepts with copper sinks, but I'd need to see the sink. Does it have a drop-down front? Is it a basic box? Does it look like one of those basic USD 3500.00 Portland jobbies? <G>
E-mail me. (Lose the BULL from my addy)
00
Rob
Actually a bog standard box that is rectangular. Hand made, beaten copper. If you have some nice plans be interested to discuss.