Kitchen Pantry Project

I have been searching for kitchen pantry cabinet plans.The cabinet needs to be full height.Have not been able to find a plan and would appreciate your help in finding a plan(s).Thanks.
Lets' see...how about this.
http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId8786-444-ST30MP-V&lpage=none
The description gives you all you need to get started...
or
go here: http://www.cabinetexpress.com/HTML/specs.html
and download the product specs.. which will have several cabinets that you are looking for.
or take a tape measure and go down to Home Depot or Lowes and measure up a pantry cabinet that you might like.
JoeM wrote:

full height.Have not been able to find a plan and would appreciate your help in finding a plan(s).Thanks.

At lowes or HD, you don't even have to take a tape measure, just go get a new one off the shelf. Sorry, no help, just a dumb comment on my part.

be full height.Have not been able to find a plan and would appreciate your help in finding a plan(s).Thanks.
Yeah --- I know...he did say he wanted a "plan" but buying may be a better plan.