kitchen hardware spacing question

Are there general guidelines on the spacing (horizontal) of kitchen hardware?
Specifically, I want to mount two handles (3" spacing) on each drawer in my kitchen (these are replacements, so no previous spacing available). The width of each drawer face excluding the routed edge is 23 15/16". Including the routed edge (overall drawer front width) would be 25 1/16". How far in from the right and left edges should the centerline of each pull be?
TIA,
Joe C.
I generally center all drawer pulls based on the entire width & height. I draw diagonals corner to corner to find the center and go from there.
Lou

: Are there general guidelines on the spacing (horizontal) of kitchen : hardware? : : Specifically, I want to mount two handles (3" spacing) on each drawer in my : kitchen (these are replacements, so no previous spacing available). The : width of each drawer face excluding the routed edge is 23 15/16". : Including the routed edge (overall drawer front width) would be 25 1/16". : How far in from the right and left edges should the centerline of each pull : be? : : TIA, : : Joe C. :
It's all a matter of preference... But when you decide, fabricate a jig or two to help you get each one correctly aligned...
Rick