Kitchen cabinet how to joint (upper cabinet)

I need help to build upper kitchen cabinet. Wich method do I use to joint the upper cabinet? Thank you
Claude

Comment ca va, Claude? Are you asking about the assembly of a single cabinet, or a group of cabinets?
Your question needs to be more specific.

I would use a dado blade.