Kitchen cabinet case finish

What's the best finish for kitchen cabinet case and drawer sides and bottom? The drawer sides and back will be solid maple. Case will be made either from hard or soft maple or Baltic burch plywood, I am not sure which one is the best for this. Since I am going to use maple for drawer sides and back probably maple plywood is better. Doors and frames will be cherry.

I recomend General Finishes, Arm-R-Seal.
The drawer sides and back will be solid maple. Case will be

I would go with your choice of regular hard wood veneer plywood for the cabinet cases vs. Baltic Birch. However I would go with Baltic Birch plywood for the drawers.