King-Seely 6" jointer

Anyone know anything about these?Age?Value?Quality?

Reply to
steve nelson

Steve

Old.

Fair.

Good.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Reply to
George

Then maybe I should have said, "not shiney".

UA100, old, like George, and not shiney...

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Sorry, Tony. There are so many good, sensible answers in this forum that I can't resist throwing in a curve from left field every now and then. It's a personality flaw, along with my inability to come up with decent baseball analogies.

-- Ernie

Reply to
Ernie Jurick

Yea, Like I said, Sometimes I think I dont have a sense of humor. I actually thought after I posted, maybe I should not have written what I did. I know there are many threads that go back and forth with this sort of thing. Sorry for coming off so brash. Thanks, Tony D.

Reply to
Tony D.

I think if you wanted a good reply, you should look at the early responses. At this point, all I have to say is, "Here's a nickel, go buy a sense of humor."

MichiganDan