King-Seely 6" jointer

Anyone know anything about these?Age?Value?Quality?

http://www.owwm.com
steve nelson wrote:

Old.
Fair.
Good.
UA100
Noooooooo! That's what I grew up with, and I'm not old....

George wrote:

Then maybe I should have said, "not shiney".
UA100, old, like George, and not shiney...

Sorry, Tony. There are so many good, sensible answers in this forum that I can't resist throwing in a curve from left field every now and then. It's a personality flaw, along with my inability to come up with decent baseball analogies. -- Ernie

Yea, Like I said, Sometimes I think I dont have a sense of humor. I actually thought after I posted, maybe I should not have written what I did. I know there are many threads that go back and forth with this sort of thing. Sorry for coming off so brash. Thanks, Tony D.
I think if you wanted a good reply, you should look at the early responses. At this point, all I have to say is, "Here's a nickel, go buy a sense of humor."