King Scroll saw

Hi. I recently bought a like new second hand King scroll saw for $30. Always wanted to try scrolling. I tried to get a users manual from King, but they don't have this model listed {manufacture date is 1998} Does anyone know where I might find a copy. Googled for an hour with no luck. Emailed King but good luck on that one. Model no. is KC-16SSC- VS
On Wed, 11 Nov 2009 05:34:23 -0800 (PST), Rene
Have you tried these links?
http://powertool.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/king_canada/kc162ssc.html
http://powertool.manualsonline.com/manuals/mfg/king_canada/kc163sscv.html