King KC10-SC table saw

Have a king table saw with model above.
Just wondering how much it might cost to rewind this motor. might be a problem with the starter capacitor too... sometimes it starts up fine, then other times the motor just humms, and i turn it off, spin it 1/4 turn, then it starts up
a couple times it turned on ok, but never came to full speed, then stopped quite briefly after as if it had a brake on it (which it does not).
Anyway, the king dealer here tells me you can't buy the motor anymore, so i'm wondering what kind of cost it might be in rebuilding this, and if they ca build any more horse power in to it?
Its currently 60hz, 110, 1HP, 14A
Thanks

You will have to take it to a motor shop for a repair estimate or DAGS on "electric motor repair cost". As far as more HP, I don't think that they can do it. At least I have never heard of it.
Allen