KINDA SORTA OT - Toolbox Classics

Stopped by my favorite used bookstore today. In the CD section I found one titled Toolbox Classics. If you like classical music, and woodworking, or tools at all, you'll love this one.
It'c classical music, played using: Drill press motor, table saw, hand saw, 50 gallon drum, pipes, vacuum, 2X4s, hammer, pneumatic nailer, anvil, hand plane, ratchet, circular saw, pwer drill, musical saw, wood rasp, duct tape, jointer, jigsaw blades (plucked), and the list goes on. Even a violin and cello tossed in, for some strange reason.
It's actually good music. You can get a free catalog from them at http/www.gourd.com I'm not associated, just bought the used CD and like it.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax
Hey thanks for the heads up im going to pick this up for my dad, he likes classical and can't get out to the shop enough. Should be a great birthday present.

There's also "A Toolbox Christmas", which i suspect is by the same folks.