Kinda, maybe neener?

Stopped at the ole Blue Box store today, In one of the bins of "get rid of quick" stuff, I found a 6 ft by 30" almond colored counter top marked display. I looked at it it had a chip out of the corner, but just the laminate was chipped off (about an inch). This thing is heavy (what are countertops made of?) anyway I asked about it and was told "there should be a price on the back" I laid it over and sure enough there was the price $5.00!!!!! The top was perfect and rounded on both sides, I thought, Hey I could get rid of the little 4 ft old kitchen table top I have and put this in its place. When I got home I found an even better idea. I spanned two 36" tall by 30" long metal file cabinets and BAMM, I got a nice mock up table!! All for 9.00, the file cabinets cost me 2 bucks ea.
I think that counts as a neener?!?
Searcher