Kinda late but Merry christmas To me:

SWMBO gave me a lathe for christmas. Take a peek over on A.B.P.W..............Brian

You went and did it now Brian. You showed us the new pens that you are making.
Now you have to make a pen for all of us.
<G>
Nice Lathe. Looks like fun!!

Yup.... rules are rules...
Ok Ok just send the orders and the kits!!!! Has been fun so far!!!...........Brian

Shoot that is NICE! You gotta treat her right for that one.
It says "woodfast series", so I wonder if Rikon bought the Woodfast lathe company, I think they were in Australia. Because I know Harbour Freight is selling professional heavy 20-1/4'' Woodfast lathes for super cheap yet there is nothing else on the internet about them. Maybe Rikon has parts and such. They it's pdf right there too. http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?ItemnumberC366