Kinda late but Merry christmas To me:

SWMBO gave me a lathe for christmas. Take a peek over on A.B.P.W..............Brian

Reply to
Brian In Hampton

You went and did it now Brian. You showed us the new pens that you are making.

Now you have to make a pen for all of us.

Nice Lathe. Looks like fun!!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Shoot that is NICE! You gotta treat her right for that one.

It says "woodfast series", so I wonder if Rikon bought the Woodfast lathe company, I think they were in Australia. Because I know Harbour Freight is selling professional heavy 20-1/4'' Woodfast lathes for super cheap yet there is nothing else on the internet about them. Maybe Rikon has parts and such. They it's pdf right there too.

AAvK

Yup.... rules are rules...

Reply to
Robatoy