KID'S BUNK

link I took said this was free bunk bed plans. I noted a reference to Adobe, so maybe so, I didn't poke around to find out. If nothing else, you can use the picture for inspiration.

JOAT I will feel equality has arrived when we can elect to office women who are as unqualified as some of the men who are already there.

- Maureen Reagan

Reply to
J T

The link I took said this was free bunk bed plans. I noted a reference

It's free, the link to the plan is embedded in the "Step by step plans and instructions" text. Looks interesting!

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

50 woodworking product reviews online!

------------------------------------------------------------ Latest 5 Reviews:

- Veritas Power Tool Guide

- Ryobi 6" Grinder/Stand Combo

- Band Saw Handbook

- GMC R1200 1/2" Router

- LRH Magic Molder

- Triton Router Review Update!

SawEyes

The link I took said this was free bunk bed plans. I noted a reference

Yep, plans are free. Measurements are Metric.

Reply to
Lee K