Kick back in the dick

I'd say Amen, but that would be oversharing, so I'm not ...
--
Best regards
Han

Most people would go to the Yellow Pages and look under "escorts". SEND MORE GIRLS, THE LAST TWO JUST PASSED OUT!
Sorry, someone had to say it.....................
Steve
I bought a leather welders apron at Harbor Freight this past fall. I wasn't sure I would like wearing one, but I'll tell you. I feel safer, I know where my pen and pencil are. And my tape measure. This is heavy leather, and for $6.00 it has earned its keep.

Too bad you didn't need CPR:
http://supersexycpr.com/cpr.html
<<<<WARNING!! THe link takes you to a video of 2 very pretty young women giving a CPR demo, in their skivvies>>>>

Better raise the saw up a bit. Extend the legs. (G) ww
In article

Makes my eyes water just to think about it.
--
Stuart Winsor

Midland RISC OS show - Sat July 9th 2011

Cut yourself a 1" wide block. Inset a couple of HF supermagnets into the bottom. Stick it to your saw cabinet when you're not using it.