Kentucky Tobacco Sticks ONLY 30 cents each.

I found Kentucky Tobacco Sticks for only 30 cents each. Go to: http://www.kentuckybarrels.com/tobaccosticks.html
They are listed on the web site at 1000 for $500.00. Tell them you saw this posting and they will take $200.00 off the price. That is 1000 sticks for $300.00, only 30 cents each.
The took for splitting the sticks is called a "froe" not a "fore"
-Z

And a froe is a "tool" not a "took".
kyboy wrote:

Apparently that site doesn't want to talk to me. Too bad.
Bill
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

Oh, you "found" them, eh? And as a reward for "finding" them, they'll take $200 off everyone's order? What a country!
B.
Buddy Matlosz wrote:

It took a lot of talking to get them to drop the price, plus I sold them a #$*% load of sticks.