Kentucky Tobacco Sticks ONLY 30 cents each.

I found Kentucky Tobacco Sticks for only 30 cents each. Go to:

are listed on the web site at 1000 for $500.00. Tell them you saw this posting and they will take $200.00 off the price. That is 1000 sticks for $300.00, only 30 cents each.

Reply to
kyboy

The took for splitting the sticks is called a "froe" not a "fore"

-Z

kyboy wrote in news:6abe5$469a0a09$471cf783$27545 @ALLTEL.NET:

Reply to
High Score

And a froe is a "tool" not a "took".

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Apparently that site doesn't want to talk to me. Too bad.

Bill

Reply to
BillinDetroit

Oh, you "found" them, eh? And as a reward for "finding" them, they'll take $200 off everyone's order? What a country!

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

It took a lot of talking to get them to drop the price, plus I sold them a #$*% load of sticks.

Reply to
kyboy