Kentucky Coffeebean Anyone??

Maybe a little OT, but I have over 200 bdft of 4/4 Coffeebean that I have had in the back of the Kiln for over a year and it needs to go. Most is 9' in length by 3-7" in width. I live in KS. If interested please leave a reply with your email address or email me @ snipped-for-privacy@direcway.com .
. Is it decaffeinated??
Sorry....could not resist.... too much caffeine!
--
Jon Down
My eBay items currently listed:

"Gary" < snipped-for-privacy@direcway.com> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...
Young_carpenter wrote:

Gymnocladus dioicus Common name: coffeetree Unoffical state tree of Kentucky, it is closely related to the honey locust. Got its name because early North Amercian colonists used the large seeds to make coffee. When eaten raw, the seeds are poisonous.. Native Americal Indians u sed the seeds as dice rather than food..
Often used as fence posts as it is resistant to rotting.
I just posted a picture of trivets I made from this wood on abpw.
--
Ed
snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

"Edwin Pawlowski" < snipped-for-privacy@snet.net> wrote in message
news:S%hWb.33688$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com...
I'd love to buy it as I'm from Kentucky, but I'm now in Alabama. Cost a fortune to ship.
.
Be careful with it, it acts like poison ivy to a lot of people.
.