Ken Vaughn's Workbench Accoutrements

With all the background noise in the group of late, it's nice to see that Ken Vaughn is still around and still contributing from his valuable store of woodoworking knowledge.
Having recently completed Das Bench. I'm in the Accoutrements phase of this project. Ken's bench and it's accoutrements are a wonderful source of great ideas. Well worth checking out if you're making a workbench or have one and want to extend its functions.
http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65/bench.html
If you're looking for shop ideas his site is something you should spend some time exploring.
http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65/main.html
Thank you Ken,
charlie b
accouterments or accoutrements Outward forms of recognition; newby drewling: Shop,Bailey Planes, work bench, garndchildren, and other accoutrements signaling great wealth.
Thanks for sharing Charlie. Certainly an inspiration for new woodworker.
Nice Shop Ken!!
Rich

Thank you Charlie for the kind words. Yes, I get a little tired of all the non-woodworking chatter on the "wreck", but I keep coming back. I'm still just an intermediate woodworker with 40 years of experience, or is that 1 year of experience 40 times.
--
Ken Vaughn
Visit My Workshop: http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65 /

Ken Vaughn wrote:

Knowledgable, talented, innovative, gracious, willing to share, humble AND a sense of humor - a model for other Wreckers to emulate.
Thanks for hanging in there through the recent flame wars.
And the other Old Hands and Galoots - come back - please!
charlie b
charlie b wrote:

"There's no tool, like an old tool"
-- John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg
The woodworker formerly known as "spokeshave".