Keep those tools dry, Mr. Davis.

Big one coming your way, eh?
You and yours stay safe, your hear!
Robatoy wrote:

Hate to hear of all that desert ironwood getting wet, or getting washed away. If you ship it to me real quick I can keep it dry.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Thanks for the concern, Gerald, but it's really hard to hurt this stuff... lol
I have a huge pile outside in the sun and wind and it just sits there and ignores the weather, like it's been doing for maybe 40 years..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Most forecasts are for it to miss us, Reed... We're hoping that it stays on the Pacific and leaves the Sea of Cortez alone, but no hard info yet..
It's so humid here that I gave up and sprayed all the tools in the carport with WD-40, so even if we get some rain, they'll be ok..
Could be interesting, though.. We average 2" a rain a year here..
Thanks for thinking of us!
BTW.. I have a good friend that owns a sport fishing outfit.. come on down!