Keep Sake Box Revisited.

Page 2 of 2
On 10/25/2015 5:17 PM, Leon wrote:

A treasured item, one I will never relinquish. Thank you again!
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 10/26/2015 11:38 AM, Swingman wrote:

;~) It has been so long since I have seen you I had to build more so that I could see it more often. ;~) I'm keeping on this time. LOL
The box I gave you could not be better displayed considering all of the quality work surrounding it.
On 10/26/2015 2:00 PM, Leon wrote:

When you come, bring a trailer. You're sweetie has a lot of wine corks to haul back home.
Been tough holding up your share of Texas Red...

All fits perfectly ...
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On Sun, 25 Oct 2015 17:17:01 -0500

i was thinking intarsia but that is different nice anyhow
i like those trick boxes with the inlay and require several steps to open
On 11/9/2015 5:36 PM, Electric Comet wrote:

Thank you.
Yeah a little different. Here are the other 6 +1 that I built. It was no fun rounding the edges of all 34 tiny pieces in each of 8 boxes. and then holding a finish sander upside down in my lap and sanding each round over on each piece. Close to 1,000 rounding over and sanding steps.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/22919359641/in/dateposted-public/

Well, somewhere along the way I missed this thread. As always, excellent work!
I am always glad to see your projects.
Robert

Thank you Robert!
On Mon, 9 Nov 2015 18:15:03 -0600

lot of work sounds like the pieces are appreciated
ironic maybe that the works that we give away as gifts give the most satisfaction

Well if it was easy anyone could do it. :-)

Especially to the maker.