Keep NewsGroups Alive

Keep NewsGroups Alive and Active
On 1/20/2016 6:06 PM, snipped-for-privacy@Donini.org wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@Donini.org wrote in news:01d153df$Blat.v3.2.12$9d791d04$1bf869b43c47@ 192.168.10.15:

I was thinking about reposting a couple Big Jim stories with full credit to Tom Gauldlin, who wrote them. But yeah, your way is definitely more straightforward.
Puckdropper

Go for it! I especially enjoyed the one about Big Jim getting caught cheating on his wife.
Doug Miller wrote:

the high weeds.
--
GW Ross

Smiley faces were meant to be annoying.
wrote in

Luigi Zanasi collected many samples of humor shared here on the wreck. Some of the links are dead, but there's usually enough information to find archived Usenet posts again.
http://www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html
Scroll down for some really good one-liners.
Puckdropper