Katrina plane giveaway 4 planes and counting.

A refresher for every 10.00 you donate you get entered into a drawing to win 1 of 4 planes. Send me a receipt of the donation with donation as the subject. More info is on my webpage. Right now I have a coffin smoother or finish plane and a pocket plane to give away. I have a old model finish plane with Vera sole that will be refurbished and added. It will have the old makers mark and my new one. Also this plane If you think this is suitable, I would like to send this Stanley, Made In England 4 1/2 smoothing plane to add to your great effort. It is one of the EXTRA heavy type the Brits made...and should reward a good tune up with years of service. Some pictures here.

this plane will be shipped from down under. Several thousand has been donated so far. I won't count till it is done as it is pretty time consuming.

Knight-Toolworks

handmade wooden planes

Reply to
Steve knight