Katrina plane give away. Three planes prizes.

Just a reminder my plane give away is still going. For each 10.00 donation you will get an entry to win 1 of three planes. I may add a couple more if I could get material and shipping costs out of it. After about a month or when donations stop I will have my niece Katrina pick out numbers for the winners. please spread this giveaway offer around the more the better. I also accept plane donations too if you want to put one towards this. Knight-Toolworks http://www.knight-toolworks.com affordable handmade wooden planes
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:53:36 -0700, Steve knight

No reflection on your own offer, but there really are some dishonest scams out there. Will the cheques be made out to the Red Cross for example?
I used to teach, and am setting up a process to tutor fo free for the rest of the academic year [Yes, year, not semester] young people from the area who will need all the help they can get.
If you were a regular in the group, you'd be embarassed to ask the question. :)
I think the way it works is you give your donation to whoever you like. Then e-mail Steve a copy of the receipt, and that's your entry. Check out his website at http://www.knight-toolworks.com/#kat . If I remember correctly, he did the same thing for 9/11
Clint

I am, and I'm not.

Thanks, but that would have been for him to state as fact, not speculation. I tutor locally. For payment, parents write a cheque to the cancer society. I don't even see it. For this one, I want nothing. It's not a matter of trust, but wisdom. I loaned a close friend $3,000. I'd trust him with my life. He wrote me a receipt.
Actually, he does state it as a fact, both in his original post (on August 31), and on his website.
Clint

Hopefully he does not tutor ANYHING with that grammar!
--
Chris

If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it is in English, thank a
Well, if you just go off the thread that (s)he replied to, it ISN'T very clear that Steve is asking for donations to other charities. Which is why I made my initial comment about being a regular in the group, and put in a smiley.
Clint

I should have posted the original message. sorry about that. this was more of a follow up message. Knight-Toolworks http://www.knight-toolworks.com affordable handmade wooden planes

Not all posts come through. Obviously I missed your great wit.

right I don't want the money sent to me. I also did it for the typhoon. it works far better then me donating money myself. Knight-Toolworks http://www.knight-toolworks.com affordable handmade wooden planes