Katie jig users?

Can someone with a 7/16" Katie Jig, a more recent model, with the CMT router bits please give me the CMT part numbers for the bits? Thanks.
TomL
Not sure about CMT but I think I saw where Whiteside makes bits for it. Try them.

will try them. thanks,larry.
TomL
On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 11:53:21 -0500, Lawrence A. Ramsey

Dovetail bit: 818.113.11b Pattern bit: 811.158.11b
I just purchased my Katie jig and I'm having trouble with the alignment. The edges of the boards are uneven despite leaving the 1/16" gap between one of the alignment stops and the boards.
Am I missing something too basic?