Kango demolition hammer

I have a Kango 950 Demolition hammer, yet having a hard time finding some bits for it. Does anyone know where I can find them?
You might have more luck asking on rec.crafts.metalworking or alt.home.repair
Have a good one, tHAT

smith snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Smith) wrote in

THERE'S a good question for rec.woodworking! ;-)
My mistakes generally end up in the fireplace...
Patriarch

Try Phoning Equip Jean Richard at 1-877-257-6389 / Fax:1-450-687-3672....ask for George. I have an account with them & they have been able to get the repair parts we needed in the past....& fast.
--
Jon Down