Kango demolition hammer

I have a Kango 950 Demolition hammer, yet having a hard time finding some bits for it. Does anyone know where I can find them?

Reply to
Smith

You might have more luck asking on rec.crafts.metalworking or alt.home.repair

Have a good one, tHAT

Reply to
tHAT

smith snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Smith) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

THERE'S a good question for rec.woodworking! ;-)

My mistakes generally end up in the fireplace...

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch
    • P
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Try Phoning Equip Jean Richard at 1-877-257-6389 / Fax:1-450-687-3672....ask for George. I have an account with them & they have been able to get the repair parts we needed in the past....& fast.

Reply to
P©WÉ®T©©LMAN