Kahiko Table - Hurry, only 1 left in stock!

Product Description:

"The 42-by-94 inch Kahiko (Ancient One) table is one of the most unique and expensive tables ever created. The unique grain, known as mega-curl, seen in this particular piece of wood creates waves that make the surface of the table appear three-dimensional even though it?s flat. The wave effect is exceptionally rare in Ancient Kauri and is not found in any other species of wood."

"The base of the table is as unique as the wood itself. The compositely engineered wood and carbon fiber base is a sculpted design that offers the two book-matched pieces of polished Ancient Kauri to the viewer."

32" tall x 42" x 94"
Reply to
Spalted Walt

Shucks! I wanted a matched pair ...

Reply to
joeljcarver

I wonder if I could use it in my chicken coop for butcherin? john

Product Description:

"The 42-by-94 inch Kahiko (Ancient One) table is one of the most unique and expensive tables ever created. The unique grain, known as mega-curl, seen in this particular piece of wood creates waves that make the surface of the table appear three-dimensional even though it?s flat. The wave effect is exceptionally rare in Ancient Kauri and is not found in any other species of wood."

"The base of the table is as unique as the wood itself. The compositely engineered wood and carbon fiber base is a sculpted design that offers the two book-matched pieces of polished Ancient Kauri to the viewer."

32" tall x 42" x 94"
Reply to
jloomis

I didn't see matching chairs to go with it. Damn, I was this close to buying it.

Reply to
Meanie