K & F Band Saw

How good are the band saws from K & F? I have an opportunity to buy one but uncertain of the overall integrity as well as ability to find parts.

Reply to
Meanie

I forgot to add, in case it matters, the model number is a WRS-141

Reply to
Meanie

No klew; never heard of it before. Google can only find a few old auctions, etc., one of which had a close up of a name tag from same model no. w/ "Made in Taiwan". Looks like a Rockwell/Delta 14" knockoff (aren't they all?) so likely the various things really likely needing such as bearings, tires, etc., can be cobbled from independent sources.

Castings or other specific pieces I'd guess "not so much"...

I'd not invest much methinks...

Reply to
dpb

I don't plan on it. I may offer $100 and see what happens.

Reply to
Meanie

Probably can't go too wrong going in with that in mind. I really could find absolutely nothing identifying who that might have been; must've been a really short-lived startup attempt...

Reply to
dpb